March 12-13, 2022
8-5 PM Saturday
8-5 PM Sunday
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is your partner in both of these important endeavors. For that reason, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area. This course is designed specifically for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators.
Upon completion of this course participant will:
- Have a deeper understanding of role as a fieldwork educator;
- Develop effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models;
- Increase skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork
- Interact with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork;
- Engage in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and
- Analyze strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education.
Lauren Carter Smith
Day 1, Saturday, March 12, 2022:
Day 2, Sunday, March 13, 2022: