Thursday, October 6, 2022 to Friday, October 7, 2022
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Registration open through 9/29/2022 Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Supercharge your frontend development with Sitefinity .NET Core. Learn about Tiered Architecture, API Driven Content Platform and feature-rich Frontend Framework. This Future proof training will allow you to develop widgets, modules, designers and templates with ease while combining the new way of multiplatform development and the Sitefinity platform that you know and love.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
· Understand the Architecture overview of Sitefinity .NET Core including the pass through MVC
· Understand the correct way to setup Sitefinity .NET Core frontend using Nuget Packages
· Understanding the Dependency Injection requirements for Sitefinity to work in .NET Core
· Developing Page Templates using the new Editor in Sitefinity .NET Core
· Developing Widget Templates for existing and custom widgets
· Creating Sitefinity Widgets using the new ViewComponent class
· Modifying Widget Designers to accommodate new custom types
· Understand the Web Services API layer in Sitefinity to be used with Sitefinity .NET Core
· Securing your Sitefinity .NET Core Frontend Application
· Building a Frontend in React for Sitefinity .NET Core
Say Goodbye to your beloved Gears in Sitefinity Development :)
Progress Software Corporation
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying mission-critical business applications. Progress empowers enterprises and ISVs to build and deliver cognitive-first applications, that harness big data to derive business insights and competitive advantage. Progress offers leading technologies for easily building powerful user interfaces across any type of device, a reliable, scalable and secure backend platform to deploy modern applications, leading data connectivity to all sources, and award-winning predictive analytics that brings the power of machine learning to any organization. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 80,000 enterprise customers, and 2 million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
This is an online Live Webinar delivered as two 8 hour sessions across two consecutive days.
Alain "Lino" Tadros is a Cloud Architect and Experienced Trainer. Previously, President & CEO of Falafel Software, a Silicon Valley based company, dedicated to providing world-class consulting, training, and software development for small, medium, and enterprise level businesses. Prior to founding Falafel, Lino was a well respected member of the development team at Borland for Delphi and C++Builder. Lino has been awarded Microsoft MVP status 15 years in a row for his numerous contributions to the development community and is currently a Microsoft Regional Director. He is an expert in AI & Machine Learning, IoT, .NET, Azure, ASP.NET, MVC, iOS, Android, Xamarin, Sitefinity and TestComplete. Lino is an industry renowned speaker and has given numerous presentations in 54 countries since 1994. He currently sits on the Board of Directors of 3 Silicon Valley corporations.