May 26-July 31, 2023: All tasks due by July 31st for credit!
Online, self-paced Training 5 PDh's
Primary sources offer many examples of complex informational text from diverse sources, including poems, letters, diaries, newspapers, and America’s founding documents, as well as other formats such as maps, photographs, charts, and oral histories. Immersive explorations of these items support student learning and developing skills, including:
• Evaluating varied points of view,
• Analyzing how specific word choices shape meaning,
• Assessing the credibility of sources,
• Conducting research projects based on focused questions, and
• Gathering evidence from literary and informational texts to support a claim.
This training will highlight how to use these sources in all contents to enhance writing and comprehension. We are all in this together. Students are expecting all contents to connect to one another. IAR Testing makes the connection for us. Let’s do this!
The training will be sent out to you as soon as you register. You will have until July 31st to complete and send all TASK Answers to email@example.com which will be explained in the training.
Feel free to reach out to Barb Preston with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org