If you have already completed this training on Mr. Owl, we are not asking you to complete this again. We simply noticed you did not register here first, and wanted to make sure we issued your certificate through Learning Stream. Congratulations!
If you have not yet completed this training, register here. You will take your actual training through the Mr. Owl platform. Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation letter with instructions on how to access the training through the Mr. Owl platform.
Wellness: Taking Care of Yourself On-Line Lessons will support staff in:
• Understanding the impact of adult well-being on children's social emotional development.
• Identifying symptoms of stress, compassion fatigue, secondary trauma and vicarious trauma.
• Learning strategies for reducing stress and increasing wellness.
• Understanding how mindfulness can reduce stress and improve well-being.
• Practicing mindfulness.
• Developing a self-care plan.
This is the one tool you need to help teachers understand the link between their own well-being and children's behavior. Use these lessons to take steps towards improving staff wellness in your program leading to higher quality care for children. Wellness: Taking Care of Yourself On-Line Lessons is an excellent supplement to the Trauma Informed Care and Pyramid Model On-Line Lessons.