Register here, and access to the training will be sent to you in your confirmation letter.
Wellness: Taking Care of Yourself On-Line Lessons will support staff to:
• Understand the impact of adult well-being on children's social emotional development.
• Identify symptoms of stress, compassion fatigue, secondary trauma and vicarious trauma.
• Learn strategies for reducing stress and increasing wellness.
• Understand how mindfulness can reduce stress and improve well-being.
• Practice mindfulness.
• Develop a self-care plan.
This is the one tool you need to help teachers understand the link between their own well-being and children's behavior. Use these lessons to take steps towards improving staff wellness in your program leading to higher quality care for children. Wellness: Taking Care of Yourself On-Line Lessons is an excellent supplement to the Trauma Informed Care and Pyramid Model On-Line Lessons.