Thursday, March 30, 2023
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Free. Preregistration required.
The registration period has closed for this event.
You may also be interested in attending the Women's Pelvic Health Symposium.
Been a year or more since your last baby was born? Never had a baby but want a healthy pelvic floor? This class is for you! Attend this interactive class to learn tips and techniques to improve your pelvic floor health and improve your quality of life for life.
· Therapeutic breathing and its relationship to the pelvic floor
· Misbehaving bladders and bowels (and what you can do about them)
· Learning how to recruit and train your pelvic floor muscles
· Prevention/conservative management of pelvic organ prolapse
· Your Physical Therapist's role in sexual health and function
Class will include practice of breathing techniques and a few pelvic floor exercises, so please dress comfortably. For everyone's safety, Overlake policy requires masking in public places at this time.
Presenter: Overlake Pelvic Health Physical Therapist
For New & Expectant Moms
Please visit overlakehospital.org/classes for information on a class designed just for you where you'll learn concrete tools and specific exercises to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy and after giving birth.
Overlake Education Center - Highmark
1740 NW Maple St
Issaquah, WA 98027