Tuesday, September 19, 2023
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The registration period has closed for this event.
This program is by Invitation Only to CODE Meeting Participants!
Registration open through 9/22/2023 7:00 AM
This comprehensive review and discussion will cover (1) When and how do you decide what to incorporate into the curriculum (2) What materials and techniques are necessary to teach and why (3) How do you properly evaluate and assess a student progress (4) What steps does administration take to address the many needs of faculty. (5) How do you define your baseline for caries detection, diagnosis, and treatment.
1. Decide what to incorporate into the curriculum and when.
2. Establish the necessary materials and techniques for a comprehensive education.
3. Identify a fair standard to assess the student progress.
4. Discuss the many facets of administrative related topics.
5. Discuss and establish a baseline for caries detection, diagnosis, and treatment.
Who Should Attend: CODE Meeting Participants ONLY!
TOURO COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE
Dr. Golda Erdfarb earned her DDS degree from the New York University College of Dentistry and completed a residency at NYHQ. Dr. Erdfarb is a fellow at the American College of Dentistry
4th Floor Testing Center
Touro College of Dental Medicine
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Contact Hours: - 8
TCDM is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.